Intensives for Individuals and Families
Safe Haven Intensive for Individuals
The Safe Haven Intensive for Individuals is a meaningful and very informative way for individuals to grow as a person, move through struggles, difficulties, transitions and discover how to meaningfully live out their vision for life.
The intensive allows individuals to make 6 months personal growth progress within a few days. The Safe Haven Model, as well as the extended time during the intensive, allows for much change over the few days. It is a life-impacting experience.
The Safe Haven Intensive for Individuals is very different to other kinds of coaching, counseling and retreats. That is because of the well known model the intensive is based upon as well as the unique intensive format. The focus of the intensive will be personalized for your specific needs and goals.
The Intensive Will Help You:
• Put together the puzzle pieces of your life: understand your life story
• Understand how your personality and life experiences have shaped who you are as a person and create the lens through which you view life, yourself and others
• Discover your relationship, parenting and leadership style
• Gain insight into your ‘relationship cycle’ and the dragons and emotions that fuel it
• Gain insight into your ‘coping style’ and the ways you react and deal with yourself, others and life
• Find ways to manage your stress, burn-out, anxiety, depression and addiction
• Learn how to get to the heart of what you really want
• Get to know yourself and who you are choosing to become
• Gain new perspectives on your old problems: marriage, family, difficult people, career, losses, transitions, disappointments, hurts of your heart
• Re-evaluate where you have been, where you are, where you are going so to clarify your life goals, values and heart directives and clarify what you really want from this season of life as you prepare for the next
• A time for spiritual direction and renewal … get re-centered on what really matters in life
• Get away from your routine and responsibilities and focus on what matters so you can be renewed, refreshed and ready for what is next
Intensive for Individuals
When: Choose any 2 days from our calendar
Format: In-depth learning, insight, understanding and time to process and personalize the material
Led by: Alan Hart, Sharon May or Safe Haven Team
Location: Safe Haven Relationship Center, Carlsbad, Ca
How to Register: Email grow@havenofsafety or call 626-614-4555
For lasting change after the Safe Haven Intensive, you can sign up for the podcasts, zoom seminars and other fun and meaningful ways to continue to grow and be encouraged.
Where: Carlsbad, California
When: 2 days - 9:30am to 4pm, email for available dates
Led By: Alan Hart, Sharon May or one of the experience Safe Haven Team
Format: You schedule your own private intensive for a family-impacting experience. In-depth journey where you and your spouse will learn, process, complete exercises and get to the heart of your family issues, dragons, relationship cycle and explore how to foster a safe haven family. Family members are included depending upon goals and as necessary.
Location: Carlsbad, Ca
Cost and registration: Email for cost and registration information
Intensive for Families
Families are complex and filled with differences, conflict and pain. Yet we are all born into families and are shaped by them. How to love well in our family is of great importance and has a big impact on our life.
Families - whether with young children or blended families - This intensive is set apart for the parents who are wanting to discover how to foster a family vision, healthy connecting rhythms, and establish values and rules. As well as set developmental appropriate boundaries so children learn, blossom and flourish. Blended families can explore and find solutions to challenges unique to blending two different families so to foster a safe haven for all.
Families with Adult Children - These intensives are to help families with adult children connect in meaningful ways. Often parents are unsure how to launch adult children, or there remains unhealthy patterns and conflicts which keep families arguing or disconnected. This intensive helps a family heal the hurts, establish new ways of relating so to foster a safe haven family.